Merchant Processing



Did you know that business consumers on average will spend 12% to 18% more when they have the ability to pay with a credit card at a retail business? That number is even higher for marijuana dispensaries. We are seeing an overall increase of 25-30%. We are compliant and the most affordable choice for highly regulated banked businesses!

Click HERE for more details! As a Marketing Member, get access to Credit/Debit Card Processing, Business Funding, and Marketing in ONE package for your dispensary!

Just Imagine The Increase In Revenue​​​​​!

MONTHLY REVENUEINCREASED MONTHLYINCREASED ANNUAL
$50,000 $15,000 $180,000
$100,000 $30,000 $360,000
$200,000 $60,000 $720,000
$500,000 $150,000 $1,800,000
$1,000,000 $300,000 $3,600,000